Thursday, March 22

Ahh the joys of Easter...


I have to be frank.  I love Easter! It really is one of my favorite holidays. The egg hunts, chocolate bunnies, baskets chock full of goodies..Oh my! So when it is time for us to do our annual Easter party, I am floating on air . This year I put together a centerpiece that incorporates some of my new and old favs. 




Here I used a pillow sham to serve as a stage for my centerpiece (my table is against the wall). Then I found these darling eggs on a stick and arranged them in a vase I had. A bit of raffia and green paper grass and voila! For the lollipop pots, I found these little yellow pails and I just knew that it would give that extra touch of color I was looking for. The gummy lollipops were a way to give a nod to my favorite food group- you guessed it ~ sugar. I cut craft foam to fit the pail and then stuck the lollies in it and covered the craft foam with green shredded paper to finish out the look. All in all, a good fit for our party due to nut allergies. Now if  I can just keep my toddler at bay so that the pots make it to the party, I will be all set! Keep posted for our Easter pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment