Friday, April 20

A not so mellow yellow..

With the 'shower' season being upon us, we have been in love with the yellow and grey color story that is all the rage right now. Here are some of my new favorite loves:


I love the super fresh vibe that this mood board by Sweet Nothings Design exudes. Chevrons, adorable straws, flower lanterns..oh my! Love how they integrate the children's photos into the table backdrop.



I love the fabric runner on this table and the dot bunting. The simple table cloth really allows the food and bunting to be center stage.


Love this tablescape and chandelier. Such a darling shower found on the hostess with the mostess site.

Of course, if you decide to not go with a cake and instead want to do a cupcake display, then these cupcake liners are sweet. This site even has some interesting options for coordinating signage. Free, of course!


Last, but certainly not least, this is one of my new favorite images. The clean vintage feel of this decor is so welcoming that the grey comes through as very warm. My journey into yellow and grey made me revise my assumptions about this color story and itching to use it at our next event!

No comments:

Post a Comment