Monday, March 12

The Luck of the Irish

 Being a bit Irish, I love being able to celebrate this little sliver of my heritage. This raisin soda bread was recently a perfect compliment for a nice cup of tea I shared with J.


I recently put together this yummy treat bucket for St. Patty's Day.  Inside I enclosed yogurt covered pretzels "glued" together with frosting and topped with green frosting make the little clover. Minted chocolate and regular pretzels rounded out the rest.


This began as an ugly popcorn bucket, but I just couldn't resist the impulse to share my shamrock spirit. I re-purposed it by covered in linen burlap, and finished it with a ribbon and felted circles. The printable is from  http://www.therachelberryblog.com/ and tops off this giftable. The printable has options for teachers, loves, and friends alike. Looks like you don't have to be Irish to be lucky after all!



No comments:

Post a Comment